Judy Finnigan showed off her replenished look as she stepped out with husband Richard Madeley following his return from the I’m A Celebrity castle on Sunday.
The presenter, 73, showcased her youthful look as she sported flowing blonde tresses while linking arms with Richard, 65.
Judy cut a chic figure in a black coat paired with an orange and black printed scarf and black trousers while walking with her recovered husband.
It comes a week after she wowed I’m A Celeb viewers during the show’s launch launch night, displaying the longer locks and smoother skin.
Smitten: Judy Finnigan showed off her replenished look as she stepped out with husband Richard Madeley following his return from the I’m A Celebrity castle on Sunday
The star added a pop of colour with a berry leather handbag.
Richard, who was forced to leave the castle in the first week after falling ill and breaking the show’s COVID secure bubble, wore a black jacket, jeans and trainers.
The outing came before Richard revealed extreme dehydration and not sleeping for 20 hours led to the hospital visit which ultimately caused his departure from the show.
In a major blow to the show as one of their top signings, Richard was taken ill on Thursday morning hours after participating in a gruelling trial and was unable to return as he had broken the show’s ‘Covid bubble’ .
New look: It comes a week after she wowed I’m A Celeb viewers during the show’s launch launch night, displaying the longer locks and smoother skin (left, pictured right in 2016)
Daytime TV icons: The presenter, 73, showcased her youthful beauty as she sported flowing blonde tresses and a radiant palette of make-up while linking arms with Richard, 65
Appearing on Monday’s Good Morning Britain, the star said: ‘I think I got dehydrated. It was actually quite disturbing
‘I’d been up for 20 hours, I don’t think I got to bed until 4, 4.30 in the morning. I’m quite bad at remembering to drink anyway.
‘As I snuggled in for the night, I thought I haven’t had a drink, I’ll have a big drink in the morning, I woke up babbling, I didn’t know where I was, I couldn’t string a sentence together.
Stroll: Judy cut a chic figure in a black coat paired with an orange and black printed scarf and black trousers
The presenter admitted that ‘the penny didn’t drop’ that the hospital visit would mean he would have to leave the castle.
He said: ‘I got a clean bill of health. But that’s COVID precautions isn’t it? If it wasn’t for COVID I’d have been out for 2 hours and i would’ve been back by half 10 in the morning.
‘I wanted to go back but there was no way I could risk going back in. It just wasn’t an option, they are so strict about it. If I had the bug and went back to camp and it spread, it would have killed the series
‘We’re all sleeping in the same dormitories, if anyone has the bug it’s gonna spread.
Together again: Richard, who was forced to leave the castle in the first week after falling ill and breaking the show’s COVID secure bubble, wore a black jacket, jeans and trainers
‘ITV has a proper duty of care. If you have someone in that castle talking nonsense, they have to check it out.’
Discussing the moment he was told he had to leave, he said: ‘It wasn’t until I picked up my meds, the producer was very upset, so here I am.’
Fans grew concerned for the star’s health after seeing him shaking following a freezing trial aired on Wednesday, which saw him diving into fish guts.
Richard denied suggestions the trial had made him ill, saying: ‘I don’t think there was anything dangerous in the trial, I thought the trial was impossible to achieve. The knots had been tied incredibly tight.
PDA: The couple linked arms as they walked down the street in London together
‘I did that trial 36 hours before I fell ill. I do feel the trial was un-doable but it was not to do with why I fell ill.’
Discussing his motivations for appearing on the show, he said: ‘I was curious as I wanted to know about this phenomenon, I’ve been asked for the last 15 years, I’ve always said no.
‘It’s a cultural phenomenon, it’s not what I expected it to be like. It feels real. There’s no behind-the-scenes chill out zone.
‘We were freezing and cold and bored and it wasn’t pleasant at all.’
Richard, who was paid a rumoured £200,000 to appear, said he didn’t know what effect his exit would have on his paycheck, saying: ‘I was in the castle for eight days, I don’t know about the fee, my agent will sort that’ before adding he’d lost ‘3 or 4lbs’.
Quizzed on whether he would return to the jungle next year, he said: ‘It would depend on them asking me. Never say never, I would never do the castle again. I’d go to Australia. It was freezing, we were shivering. At least we would be warm.
Smile: Judy looked delighted as she chatted with Richard in the street
‘Some of the others took it quite personally. David (Ginola) said we are generally prisoners here and I kept telling him it’s meant to be funny.
‘You are hungry, in the clink all we were getting were rice and beans about 750 calories a day, I’ve lost about 3 pounds.’
The star revealed he had an unusual craving when he returned to his regular life, saying: ‘Between 9 on sat morning and 11.30 I ate 2 large tins of spam. Large ones. I don’t know, why do pregnant women crave to eat coal. It puts me back in the post-war generation. I was absolutely starving. I had about 10 spam sandwiches.’
Giving his predictions for the series, he continued: ‘I think Frankie’s a nice kid. I think Naughty Boy might be the first out, he might get his wish.’
Wow: Richard has revealed extreme dehydration and not sleeping for 20 hours led to his hospital visit which ultimately caused his departure from the show
I’m A Celebrity bosses have insisted they are ‘working around the clock’ to get the show up and running, following the devastation of Storm Arwen and Richard’s untimely departure.
The show has been beset by disasters – with fans begging for the programme to go on hiatus until it can return to Australia while it has now emerged it could be set for even more delays.
Insiders at ITV told MailOnline: ‘This is an on-going live situation and we’re taking each day as it comes and working round the clock. Our priority is safely getting the whole site back up and running which means the show is back on air in the quickest time possible.
Oh dear: In a major blow to the show as one of their top signings, Richard was taken ill on Thursday morning hours after participating in a gruelling trial and now can’t return as he has broken the show’s ‘Covid bubble’
‘We’re currently not in a position to confirm when we’ll be back on air but we’ll absolutely keep you posted when we get more updates.’
The first week of the reality show, now in its second year at Wales’ Gwrych Castle, has already seen the departure of hotly-anticipated contestant Richard due to illness, cancelled shows due to extreme weather conditions and stars removed from the castle after Storm Arwen sent a 100ft tree crashing into a wall of the building.
Two episodes of the show have been cancelled this weekend because of the disruption to production caused by the storm with the castle said to currently be ‘looking like a war zone’.
Gross: Richard participated in a horrid bush-tucker trial in which he crawled through fish guts and rotting fruit and vegetables which he complained were cold – before eating a squirrel for dinner – but denied the trial had caused his illness after fans saw him ‘shaking’